Make Montana Your Home
Learn why more people are choosing to make Montana their home
Why are people choosing to live, raise a family, begin a career and retire here? A healthy lifestyle, family opportunities and the ability to “tele-commute” are drawing growing numbers who are discovering Northwest Montana’s natural treasures.
Not often do you find communities that also attract investors for second and third luxury private homes, corporate retreats and family estates.
Where else could one live with this array of cultural, educational, medical, active retirement communities, international airport and shopping facilities – yet enjoy world class four season recreation attractions? Why not live where you, your family or business love to vacation or retreat? Elbow room and unparalleled geographic beauty draw the adventurous in spirit, no matter what living style they enjoy.
AREA & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
- Over a dozen pristine lakes and crystal clear rivers
- Exhilarating water sports
- Several lush golf courses
- Major national equestrian events
- The awe-inspiring Glacier National Park
- Glacier Park International Airport
- Live Theater
- Symphony & Chorale
- Several hundred miles of hiking trails
- Several wilderness areas & productive hunting
- Summer fly and winter ice fishing
- Two challenging winter ski and snowboarding areas
- Snowmobile, cross country skiing and four-wheeling areas
- Several Seasonal Festivals
- Local Farmers Markets
Live Where You Love to Vacation!